Friday 13 June 2014

Jill & Johns Wedding

Just down South for my Sister's wedding tomorrow- will post some photos later- I am in charge of handing out confetti- big responsibility!!!

Good weather forecast for tomorrow- so we should all be sweating nicely- however we should also have a great day.

Day went very well & as predicted was extremely hot & sticky, and only rained when I was called to have a photo done alone with Jill, and it poured down!!! It then cleared up when other photos were taken. I should take the hint as I hate my photo being taken!!

Anyway here are some photos as promised- hopefully Kris's photos will be better.

Jill, John, Willow, Mia, Alisa & Izzy

Jill & Johns Children, partners & Grandchild

Jill & Vince(my Son-in-Law) who gave Jill away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely photos - can see the resemblence of your sister to you in the last photo - its in the eyes and the smile. She looks beautiful and happy. Glad you had a good time.

Unknown said...

One happy day, I give away the most beautiful woman to a great man . It was great to be asked to be a proxy dad . Great photo , xxx from Vince