Friday 22 August 2014

taking dye out day

Tracey & I have spent a very enjoyable morning taking dye out & putting a coloured pattern back into some of the items we tray dyed on Tuesday. Like you do!!!!

The two embellished scarves will be going into Brabin's exhibition, as they look pretty good.

I really love the the two silk ties, and the 3 tee shirts have come out well. Although I think the tee shirts & ties will sell better at our next two craft fairs.

The table runner was not a success, but I will try to bling it up for the Christmas Fair at Samlesbury Hall in November.

I have to complete two silk cushion covers, which have also been tray dyed, & they will go into Brabin's as well.

silk scarves

silk ties

tee shirts & not so clever table runner

I have also cunningly revamped a silk paper umbrella made at college a few years ago. It was already broken & unused, so I took it to pieces & made a hexagonal trinket box (see below) This will go into Brabin's Exhibition.


'Glacial Flow'

No comments: