Thursday 22 June 2017

craft Fair

Well, now I have completed all my pieces of work for Natural Progression's next exhibition 'Libertas' at Towneley Hall, nearly finished all the paperwork and sorted out the signage, I have decided to do a craft fair.

Its this coming Sunday 25th June at Aztex Venue, Pleasure Island, South Promenade, St Annes, Lancs FY8 1LS 11.00am to 4.00pm.

I have not done a craft fair for a while now, as very busy, but thought  would give this one a go to see how it pans out.

I am going solo on this one, as Caroline is busy, so fingers  crossed I manage to set up without too much difficulty.

I will add some photos after the event, and let you know how the day was.

The day was not a good day as I made a loss, not sure whether my items were perhaps not right for Summer or they just did not appeal. It did look to me that money is tight, as I only sold three items which were greatly reduced and in the Bargain Box.

I did however have some nice comments about my work, so maybe not all bad. Also my new collapsible trolley worked well.

Here are a few photos taken at the start of the day when I was feeling optimistic!



.



No comments: