Friday 30 March 2018

Craft Fair Bilsborrow Village Hall

Hi its a long time since I blogged - I have been busy with Embroiderers Guild matters and doing some of my own work. Photos later!

I did however manage to run a craft stall in Bilsborrow Village Hall last weekend.

The weather was kind to us, however we still did not seem to attract the public, and my sales were reasonable on the Saturday, but very poor on the Sunday- in fact i spent more than I sold.

The idea was that people come into view the art exhibition, in which I had 3 pieces of textile art, and then look around the stalls.

However I met some lovely people, talked a lot, ate a lot and made some good contacts.

Below are some photos of my stall & goodies for sale-




Lets hope I have better luck at the next event???

No comments: