Wednesday 29 January 2020

my activities over 2019

My activities include 3 trips away, 2 visits to family, 2 talks on my work to various groups, visits to EG branches & attending a few workshops. Set up and taken down 2 exhibitions for Natural Progression, attended an EG Council meeting, arranged a Regional Day/AGM for EG, met up with various members & held meetings, and viewed a prospective future venue for Natural Progression- phew--------
I might have missed some more- but thats enough to go on with.

                                                          Had a go at paint pouring







                             I've also made some work for my Sisters little shop in Cornwall-




                                                         Attended a Dionne Swift workshop

                                                   

I will endevour to add to my blog in the future- thats if I can squeeze it in.

No comments: