Wednesday 25 March 2015

Full Diary

Just gone through my diary for 2015-I still use a paper diary!!! Most of April & May are booked up & June's looking like heading that way too.

I know I hate being bored, but I think I may have to calm down- getting a little old now!

I have three craft fairs booked, with a possibility of a fourth, loads to do but I do love them. I am looking forward to the Skirmish weekend at end of August at Samlesbury Hall. We have to don medieval  outfits & dress the stall accordingly- I have already knitted two capes, one for me & one for Caroline, which I will fasten with an encaustic brooch thingy (yet to be developed) & may do a third one for sale.

Pictures will follow when I have completed the task-

I have dyed a dust sheet olive green ready to make a dress- so good to go.

I have a workshop planned at Avant (see previous posting) & a small one planned for The Art House, Southport on 23rd May - this has been arranged as an off shoot to an Embroiderers Guild event which is now not going ahead- we will be making encaustic jewellery. (details will follow)

The workshop planned for Alston Hall 6th May does not seem to be coming off, due to lack of interest so far- I think the cost is putting people off- however you never know???

I have a holiday planned for end of May, numerous Natural Progression & Embroiderers Guild workshops & bits & pieces during the year.

Who says retirement is relaxing????

No comments: