Tuesday 3 November 2015

cancelled workshops

Hi not had a good month so far in respect of workshops- my workshop Magical Molding Paste which should have been held at Alston Hall has been cancelled due to lack of bookings. This does not surprise me as Alston Hall has been sold and will not continue on the same basis from the New Year- an era gone!

Also needlefelting workshop at Samlesbury Hall is looking doubtful, as again lack of bookings. I am either out of favour or people are counting their pennies. I am off to the hall today, really in the respect of the Capability Brown project that is being run through the Embroiderers Guild, but armed with some posters & flyers for my workshop.

I am meeting up with a couple of members from Blackpool EG and a member of Lytham St Annes group to view the hall and discuss the 2016 joint exhibition with Parbold Branch. More to follow on this.........

I will post some photos and an up date of my work for Parbold Embroiderers Guild 'Fragments from the Past' later.

No comments: