Friday 27 November 2015

Weird Week!

Hi yes what a weird week!!! euphoria to smack in the face back to euphoria! The best laid plans & all that???

Well I can't say too much about the smack in the face, but it was not literal. I will only post about that problem when its been solved.

Back to nicer things---- I have put up exhibition 'Art & Soul' at Avant Garden Centre- please look at Natural Progression Textile Group blog attached for photos.

It looks great, so hopefully we may sell some items as near Christmas.

I have been sorting out stuff for Craft fair at Chapel Gallery, and will post some photos etc. It is running from today until Sunday- but we are only doing Saturday and Sunday. I am doing demos of needle felting on Sunday & giving the public a chance to have a go them selves.

The photos below show the state of my guest bedroom, which hopefully will look more like its self after the event. 'Oh no it won't' as I am also doing a solo craft fair in Adlington Saturday week, which is a new venture for the organisers, so may go pear shaped!!!









No comments: