Friday 2 December 2016

Craft Fair at Chapel Gallery 26th November

Hi sorry I haven't posted much recently. I have been very busy with craft fairs, Christmas etc etc

However Caroline and myself ran a stall in Chapel Gallery Ormskirk last Saturday, and for a change did very well. I must be a glutton for punishment!!!

I sold quite a few things, with the money going into my EG Summer School fund.

Here are a few photos of us looking fairly happy for a change- especially as we were given two stalls for the price of one! Bargain. (and the cake!!!!)

Caroline 

Close up of caroline

Me looking reasonable for a change

Actually smiling!

Posing!!!



Apart from eating loads of cake as mentioned above, we were given info on a new venture in Old Skelmersdale- called The Tree House. this is a community based project, which is run on a volunteer basis. It has a great cafe (More Cake), exhibition space and a shop for local artists to sell their work.

We have decided to take a shelf, to hopefully sell a few items- pictures will follow next week.

No comments: