Sunday 17 May 2015

BOB

Hi dropped into Best of Britannia show in Preston on Friday- What talent we have in the North- from beautiful leather cases & bags to chocolate, handmade shoes to jewellery- UCLAN degree students work & promotion of Big Mill, which is a new enterprise which will showcase local artists work with the view for sale via the gallery or Internet.

Of course as I was in town I had to pop into Abacans, primarily to purchase a belt buckle for a bag(as you do!!)- however I came out with said buckle, some beads & two bags of leather, which was possibly in my mind after seeing the leather goods at BOB?

I then popped into M&S clutching a £10.00 voucher, & proceeded to buy 3 items of clothing in the sale!!! Why do I do it?? It is wiser for me to completely avoid any shops at all.

Yesterday after struggling at Patchwork classes with manipulated flowers (too precise for me) John & I went with 2 friends to see the 'Importance of Being Ernest' a classic , very wordy but funny. I do not know how actors can remember all those lines?

Today I am taking it easy at Johns, no rush!!!! however this afternoon its back to mine to fix a half removed toilet seat- which will possibly result in a Laural & Hardy Moment, as neither of us are very agile & the seat does not want to be removed & is in a very akward spot, No photos will be shown here!!!

No comments: