Friday 8 May 2015

brooches!!!

Just made 8 more needle felted brooches- I don't seem to be able to work slowly , I seem to work a production line- maybe I should work in a factory??? Nah maybe not.

I did intend to do some gardening, but as usual my textiles came first & then it rained- so no go, unil next week- the poor plants bought in pots ready to put out will die from suffacation in their very small pots- let alone the slugs having a field day.

Anyway I think the brooches look okay- I have added hand stitch, beads & some dimensional paint to them .

Almost forgot I am in the process of setting up a website - hopefully it will be completed in next few weeks, assuming I can understand what i am doing!!! tecky not!

Photos below;


1 comment:

Mrs P said...

Hi there. Caroline here. Really enjoyed making the brooches. Can't wait to dress up at the Skirmish weekend. Hope to see lots of you blogger followers there!