Friday 1 May 2015

build up to craft fair - Hopeful & Glorious

Hi despite being ill with the 'Putrid Throat' (Poldark term) I have been extremely busy this week organising the work for the Art & Craft Fair at Museum of Lancashire being held this Sunday & Monday.

I managed to make six needle felted brooches, update the list of items to be sold & check through all the goodies, weeding out items I did not think would sell, especially 2014 diaries!

I also bought two display stands on ebay, from which I had to remove copious amonts of sticky residue from tape etc- half an hour later they look reasonable. Why do people sell stuff that needs cleaning???

However I can now display flyers etc in a more professional way, as you can see from the photo below. Pretty good eh??

The photos below have been taken in my Guest room (lets hope I have no unexpected guests!!!) they won't be able to sleep on the bed or the floor.!!!



-
new brooches & stands

boxes galore



No comments: